The College has spacious and fully equipped library with more than 35088 volumes of books covering all major fields of science and humanities. It is fully computerized which enables the students and the faculty to avail the documents and sources without any difficult. It has multimedia, Internet, Reprography, Back volumes, Projects, CD-ROM and E – Resources collections and separate reference section facility for the staff and the students. Book Bank facility for deserving candidates if also being maintained. The College also subscribes for the major online journals. Computers with internet connectivity helps the students and the faculty members to access the e-sources to update their subject knowledge. Separate library for the Department of Management Studies and Computer Applications function to quench the readers’ thirst for Knowledge.
To provide Conducive atmosphere for the Students and Faculty members to utilize the resources for their academics and research activities, kindle the reading habit of them and to maintain the stock to meet the need of the time and readers.
- To create Serene Environment for the readers to engross themselves in reading.
- To collect necessary resources and issue them to the Students and the Faculty members to update their knowledge.
- To provide sufficient resources and information for the research activities of the students and the faculty members.
- To help the Students to cultivate lifelong reading and learning habit.
- To encourage the Students to develop their Competency skill to succeed in various Competitive Examinations.