The Training & placement cell was established in the year 2011. Placement cell is one of the most unique and distinguished department that has built its brand among the corporate sector, delivering the most energetic and spirited youngsters to the corporate world. The placement cell also coordinates various activities related to the career growth of the students by conducting programs on “Personality development”, “Interpersonal & communication skills” and “Career planning” and “career mapping”. A consistent placement record has been maintained since its inception, 94% of Eligible Candidates are placed consecutively for the past one decade with more than 30 multinational companies offering job opportunities for students in various sectors like, Information Technology, Banking and Financial, Life Science, Manufacturing, Advertising agencies, BPOs, KPOs, NGOs etc.
- To assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussion.
- To assist students to development and implement successful job search strategies.
- Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- Empower students with life long career decision making skills.
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as an interface among students and the employment community.
- To create awareness in the students regarding future career options.
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Coordinating summer training/internship programs.
- Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.
- Arranging MOCK sessions for enhancing the communication skills, group discussion techniques, and written test – screening methods.
Career Guidance Cell
- Mr. N. Raj Bharath, Asst, Prof., Dept. of Commerce
- Dr. K. Janagarraj, Asst. Prof., Dept. of English
- Mr. G. Inbasagaran, Asst. Prof., Dept. of Computer Science
- Dr. V. Chitra, Asst. Prof. of Chemistry