Dr. SHERIN JOHN JOSEPH
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 05-09-2011
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., CSIR-UGC NET., Ph.D.
- SRMASC : 11 years
- Overall : 11 years
Industrial Experience: 1 Years 2 months
Field of Research: Toxicology, nanobiotechnology, animal biotechnology
- Protective effect of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract against uranium toxicity in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Sherin John Joseph, S Shanmugasundaram, MJH Dowlath, KD Arunachalam,. Journal of King Saud University-Science 34 (3), 101895, 2022
- Uranium induces genomic instability and slows cell cycle progression in human lymphocytes in acute toxicity study Sherin John Joseph, KD Arunachalam, PB Murthy, R Ramalingam, MS Musthafa., Toxicology in Vitro 73, 105149, 3, 2021
- Structural and optical properties of pure and Cu2+ doped CdS nanoparticles SR Sam, F John, Sherin John Joseph, AIP Conference Proceedings 2270 (1), 110006, 2020
- Assays available for genotoxicity assessment of agrochemicals: a Review. Sherin John Joseph, S Shanmugapriya, R Sam, JW Prakash, Plant Archives 19 (1), 25-32, 2019
- Clinical and genetic study of spinocerebellar ataxia type 1 & 2. Sherin John Joseph, S Rinu Sam, International Research Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences 4 (12), 289
- Sherin John Joseph, Arunachalam, K. D., Murthy, P. B., “Contamination of groundwater near uranium mines and cellular effects of environmental level uranium exposure”Conference on Humanities and Healthcare by Department of Biotechnology, Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Chennai. August 2019
- Sherin John Joseph, Arunachalam, K. D., Murthy, P. B.,“Protective effect of Gymnema sylvestre against uranium induced toxicity in human lymphocytes” Conference onImpact of Biotechnology in human health, SRM ASC, Madras University, Kattankulathur. September 2019.
Overall Publications / Books: 7