Policy for Anti-Ragging Cell
- Committee consists of five staff members and five students.
- Anti ragging hoardings must be placed in prominent places on every floor in the college.
- Provide an environment free of gender-based discrimination.
- Feel free approach of the anti ragging cell helps the students to express their grievances or problem without any fear of being mistreated.
- A complaint box is placed before the office room which is monitored daily.
- Once the written complaint is received the copy of the same will be given to all the committee member for enquiring the same.
- The complaint has to be resolved within three to five working days.
- Necessary actions will be taken if false complaints are registered against any person.
- The committee members list are available in the college calendar.
- Surprise inspections at canteen, playground and other places vulnerable to incidents helps in preventing any uncalled behaviour.
- A student indulging in ragging can be a) Expelled from the institution b) Banned from the mess/ hostel c) His/her scholarship can be withdrawn d) Debarred from examinations e) Denied admission to any institution f) Prosecuted for criminal action g) Institutions have been asked to file FIR with local police station against those who RAG / ABET ragging
|Dr. R. Vasudevaraj||Principal||044-27451456/9840440665|
|Mr. K. Mathiyazhagan||Vice Principal||9884029726|
|Mr. P. Horsley Solomon||Head, Dept. of ECS||9940210252|
|Dr. A. Jayasudha||Head i/C. Prof, Dept. of C/S with AI||9840363676|
|Dr. K. Govarathanan||Physical Director||6374414335|
|Mr. P. Udhayasankar||Asst. Prof., Dept. of Mathematics||9787349172|
|S. Keerthi Prasanth||II B.Sc Computer Sci.||9345522316|
|S. Santhosh||II B.Sc Computer Sci.||8428014310|
|Y. Sanju||III B.Sc Elect. Science||9842276804|
|V. Yuvan Chandar||III B.Sc Microbiology||7358246310|
|N. Kaarthik||III B.Com||9788687450|
|S. Ranjith Kumar||III B.Com||9962605752|