Department of Information Systems and Management was established in the year 2003 and started its Academic year 2003 – 2004. The Department aims at providing holistic and value based knowledge and guidance in accounting, management, and computer programming which enables the students to become excellence in this field. The course is designed in a manner to equip students with the knowledge in commerce as well as in the field of computer programming, computer and Management systems. The Department have dedicated and experienced faculties work with great zest to achieve its Vision and Mission. Students can pursue Professional courses like CMA, ACS and CA and many of them have done their PG like MBA, M.Com., MHRM, MSW, MCA etc., and also can be employed in Banking, Finance, marketing as well as IT sector.
- Motivating them to become an efficient administrator.
- Management – developing skills among students for administering the management resources.
- Inculcate student to become good decision maker.
- To import the knowledge of finance, management, accounting and technology to excel in this field.
- To promote computer knowledge in view of making them technical expert.
- By conducting management games to understand the situation and find their own solution.
- By conducting role play and brainstorm on various issues to develop their skills and individual personality.
- By conducting group discussion to develop their communicative and inter personal skills
- Through internship programme student can gain a practical knowledge in various field
- Encourage the student for doing individual projects to develop research and presentation skills.