SWAYAM – NPTEL
The National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) is a project funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). SRM Arts and Science College has been an active member of NPTEL from 2020.
It helps the students and the staff to learn through Online of their convenient mode of time. Courses offered through this mode are designed to boost the knowledge on the chosen discipline. The Enrolment for Courses will be opened twice every year during June and December.
The duration of the Courses ranges from 4 weeks to 12 week on topics relevant to students and staff in all years of Higher Education along with basic core courses in Sciences and Humanities. After completing last week Assignment of Course, an Exam will be conducted virtually to earn Certificate. The score calculation of Exam is 25% from assignment marks and 75% from final Exam score.
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) is essentially an asynchronous platform and a process for teaching through pre-recorded lectures, resource video materials, lecture notes, assignments and quizzes, which are usually online and provide self-assessment in regular intervals during learning.
- Mr. M. Kannan, Asst. Prof, Dept. of Computer Applications & Technology
- Mr. S. Sivakumar, Asst. Prof, Dept. of MCA
- Dr. K. Janagarraj, Asst, Prof, Dept. of English
- Mr. D. Gritto, Asst, Prof, Dept. of Computer Science
- Mr. M. Srinivasan, Asst. Prof, Dept. of Visual Communication
- Dr. A. Kalidoss, Asst. Prof, Dept. in Microbiology
- Ms. M. Pavithra, Asst. Prof., Dept. of MBA