The Centre for Information Technology and Management is a state-of-the-art centre in the College that provides the ICT (Information Communication Technology) requirements of the College. It has efficient and experienced staff members to fulfil the need of the college. The Centre takes care of the educational tools and supportive equipment of the college and ensures effective employment of ICT Tools in teaching and learning.
To achieve global standards in providing Information Technology services in support of teaching, learning, and research activities of the college and to provide secure technology environment on the Campus.
- To provide and maintain Information Communication Technology infrastructure of the College.
- To leverage ICT tools for improving quality of teaching, learning and Research.
- To maintain the Website of the College
- To provide a platform for transparent and effective governance of the information technology.
- To keep abreast in emerging areas of information technology.
Services provided by the Centre:
- Manages Information Systems of the College
- Ensures Campus-Wide Network
- Take care of the Computers in the College (Hardware & Software)
- Arranges ICT Tools for teaching
- Manages the Website of the College