Dr. K. JANAGARRAJ
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 16-06-2010
Educational Qualification: MA., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Teaching Experience: 11 years 4 months
Field of Research: Canadian Literature ,Women’s Writing, English Language Teaching
- Dr.K.Janagarraj, Uses of Allegory in Van Herks Judith, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, Vol. 8, Issue 12, Dec. 2020.
- Dr.K.Janagarraj, Women Empowerment: A Study on Alice Munros The Love of A Good Woman, Women in Changing Trajectories, Vol. 2, Mar. 2020.
- Dr.K.Janagarraj, Womens Writing in Canadian Literature: A Study on Select Writers, Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research, Vol. 12, Issue 1, Jan. 2020.
- Dr.K.Janagarraj, Native Identity in Maracles Daughters Are Forever, The International Journal of Analytical and Experimental Modal Analysis, Vol. 11, Issue 11, Nov. 2019.
- Dr. K.Janagarraj, Gender Stereotypes in Van Herk’s Judith and The Tent Peg, The International Journal of Analytical and Experimental Modal Analysis, Vol. 11, Issue 10, Oct. 2019.