Mr. S. SANTHANA KRISHNAN
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 25-11-2019
Educational Qualification: M.C.A., M. Phil., M.Tech.
Teaching Experience: 15 Years
Field of Experience:
- More than one decade, Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) coordinator.
- Coordinate MOU’S Activity.
- Conducted centralized job fair for 6 times in co-ordination with BOAT Chennai.
- Arranging In-plant training and Industrial visits for student’s community.
- S. Santhanakrishnan,” Self-Organized Location-Aware Energy Competent Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks Using Multi-Hop Method” in volume2, issue3, March 2015 of the international journal of engineering Technology and research. ISSN 2394-3386
- Presented a paper titled “The Ground Breaking facet of Crypto virology”. In the National Conference on ” Emerging Trends in Advanced Computing and communications” (NCETACC14), organized by Department Of CSE at Surya Group of institutions on 26th March 2014
- Presented a paper titled “Mobile computing times of yore at hand and potential”. In the National Conference on ” Emerging Trends in Advanced Computing and communications” (NCETACC15), organized by Department Of CSE & ECE at Surya Group of institutions on 20th March 2015