Dr. P. SATHEESH BABU
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 16-08-1996
Educational Qualification: M.Com., M. Phil., B. Ed., Ph.D.
Teaching Experience: 30 Years and 5 months
Field of Research: Customer Relationship Management
- P. Satheesh Babu, “Users’ Perceived View On E-Banking Services: An Empirical Study From The Perspective Of Tamil Nadu” [Indian Journal of Economics & Business] Volume 16, Issue 2, 2017
- P. Satheesh Babu, “A Study on impact of organizational culture on Human Resources practices – with special reference to selected Se financing colleges in Tamilnadu” [Kaveripakkam College Journal of Management Research] Volume 09, Issue 30, sep-2019, Pg: 2249-6459
- P. Satheesh Babu, “A study on Employee engagement and its impacts on organization with spl reference to IT sectors in Chennai” [Think India Journal] Volume 14, Issue 14, Dec 2019, Pg: 5797-5805
- P. Satheesh Babu, “Recent Trends and Effects on E – Banking Services – an Empirical Study With Special Reference to Tamilnadu”, [Alochana Chakra Journal] Volume 09, Issue 06, June 2020.
- P. Satheesh Babu, “A study on Employees Morale with reference to Rane Private Limited, Chennai” [Alochana Chakra Journal] Volume 09, Issue 05, May 2020.