Dr. M. YUVARAJ
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 01-07-2019
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., Ph.D.
- SRMASC : 3 Years
- Overall : 3 Years
Field of Research:
Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Bio-photonics, Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy.
- Raja Pappu, Yuvaraj Manoharan, Einstein Gnanatheepam, Sangeetha Ramamoorthy, Prakasarao Aruna, Jayachandran Sadaksharam, Singaravelu Ganesan, ‘Correlation of metabolites in saliva and in vivo tissue of oral cancer patients based on fluorescence spectral deconvolution,’ Optical Biopsy XVIII: Toward Real-Time Spectroscopic Imaging and Diagnosis, 11234, 112341D.
- K Muthuvelu, S Anandh, M Yuvaraj, G Einstein, P Aruna, and S Ganesan, 2020, ‘Native fluorescence spectroscopy of blood plasma of cervical cancer patients and normal subjects at 280 nm excitation: A feasibility study and preliminary report’, Asian Journal of Physics Vol. 29 Nos 5-7, 2020, 501-518.
- Nagarani Sandhiran, Sasikala Ganapathy, Yuvaraj Manoharan, Dipsikha Ganguly, Mohanraj Kumar, Kothandaraman Ramanujam, Subramanian Balachandran, CuO–NiO binary transition metal oxide nanoparticle anchored on rGO nanosheets as high-performance electrocatalyst for the oxygen reduction reaction,’ Environmental Research 211, 2022, 112992.
- S Nagarani, G Sasikala, M Yuvaraj, RD Kumar, S Balachandran, M Kumar, ZnO-CuO nanoparticles enameled on reduced graphene nanosheets as electrode materials for supercapacitors applications,’ Journal of Energy Storage 52, 2022, 104969.
- N Sandhran, S Ganapathy, Y Manoharan, S Balachandran, M Kumar, Cost Effective, Metal Free Reduced Graphene Oxide Sheet for High Performance Electrochemical Capacitor Application, Journal of Materials Science and Engineering-B, 284, 2022, 115852
- Sadaksharam Jayachnadran, Aruna Prakasarao, Sangeetha Ramamoorthy, Yuvaraj Manoharan, Significance of Fluorescent Spectroscopy in Screening Oral Potentially Malignant Disorders and Oral Cancer by Characterization of Salivary DNA Using Ethidium Bromide—A Comparative Study, 2022, DOI: 10.1055/s-0042-1750186.
Patent : INDIAN PATENT
Application No. : 202141046232
Topic : Non-Metal Embedded Bi-metallic Nanostructured Materials for the use as High-Performance Electrocatalysts for Production of Ammonia via Electrochemical Route
Date of Publication : 2021/11/19
Overall Publications/Books : 16