Dr. J. DEEPIKA
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 01-07-2019
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., Ph.D
- SRMASC : 3 Years
- Overall : 5 Years
Field of Research: Bioenergy, Environmental Biotechnology
- Ilakkia Sivaji, Deepika Jothinathan. Comparative Study of Ethanol Production from Baker’s Yeast and Toddy Yeast. Indian Journal of Natural Sciences. Vol.13 / Issue 72. 43631 – 43640. 2022.
- Deepika. J, Ganesh. A. A study of power production from pure and co-cultures of bacteria in Microbial Fuel Cellin an International Conference on “Recent Trends in Microbiology” – ICRTMB 2K22 held at Apollo Arts and Science College, Guduvanchery on 22nd April, 2022.
- Deepika. J.Rumen Fluid Microbial Fuel Cell – Immense Source of Bioelectricity. International Conference on Recent Trends in Bionanotechnology, Energy and Environment (ICBEE 2020) held in B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai. February 18-19, 2020.
- Kalaiselvi. T, Deepika. J. Bioelectricity Production of Cow Urine in Microbial Fuel Cells (MFCs)in a National conference on Current Trends and Advances in Chemical Science CTACS’19 held in Government Arts College for Women, Salem. September, 19, 2019.
Books / Chapters:
- Benedict Bruno L,Anbuganesan V, Vishnupradeep R, Deepika Jothinathan, Gorbasave S, Mani Rajkumar (2020) Biochar Mediated Mitigation Of Abiotic Stress In Plants. Degeneration to Regeneration – Alternative Approaches. Ed: S. Pavithra, 96 – 139.
Overall Publications / Books: 23/1