Dr. R. RATHIDEVI
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 04-07-2007
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., M.Phil., M.Tech., Ph.D.
Teaching Experience: 17 years 3 Months
Field of Research: Big Data Analytics
- Rathidevi and S. Srinivasan, “Small files problem in Hadoop -A Survey,” Int. J. Pure Appl. Math., vol. 119, no. 15 Special Issue B, pp. 2833–2841, 2018.
- Rathidevi and R. Parameshwari, “4 th International Conference on Cyber Security A Systematic Approach for Merging Small Files in Hadoop using Prolonged HDFS Framework,” pp. 408–413.
- Rathidevi and R. Parameswari, “CSFC: A New Centroid Based Clustering Method to Improve the Efficiency of Storing and Accessing Small Files in Hadoop,” Int. J. Recent Technol. Eng., vol. 8, no. 4S5, pp. 122–127, 2020, doi: 10.35940/ijrte.d1014.1284s519.
- Rathidevi and R. Parameswari, “CSFC APPROACH : SECURE SMALL FILES IN HADOOP DISTRIBUTED FILE SYSTEM USING CRYPTOGRAPHIC TECHNIQUES,” Vol. 7, No. 10, Pp. 2607–2612, 2020.
- Rathidevi and R. Parameswari, “Performance Analysis of Small Files in HDFS using Clustering Small Files based on Centroid Algorithm,” 2020 Fourth International Conference on I-SMAC (IoT in Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud) (I-SMAC), Palladam, India, 2020, pp. 640-643, doi: 10.1109/I-SMAC49090.2020.9243418.