Mr. P. HORSLEY SOLOMON
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 21.07.2003
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., M. Phil., M.Ed.
Teaching Experience: 20 Years 6 Months
Field of Research: Crystal Growth
- P.Horsley Solomon, Dr.Johanan Christian Prasanna, Structural, “Optical and Mechanical Property Analysis of Zinc Sulphate Admixtured L-arginine: A Novel Optoelectronic Material”, International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management, Volume 04, Issue 08, Nov 2018, 588 – 596
- P.Horsley Solomon, Dr.Johanan Christian Prasanna, “Analysis of structural, Optical and Mechanical Properties of Cadmium Sulphate Admixtured L-Arginine: An Optoelectronic Material”, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), Volume 5, Issue 4, Dec 2018, 730 – 747
- Horsley Solomon.P, The power of augmented and virtual reality technology for business- Design Engineering – June 2021
- Horsley Solomon.P, Comparison between Online and Offline Teaching Effectiveness : An Emprical Study in the context of Higher education , Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry (TOJQI)- July 2021
- Horsley Solomon.P, Implementation of CRM through information technology innovation in modern Organisations , Vidhyabharathi International Interdisciplinary Research Journal – Special Issue – 2021
- Ashok T, Horsley Solomon.P, “Advanced Electronics”, November 18, 978-81-8209-492-5, (Vijay Nichole Imprints).
- Horsley Solomon.P, “Role of ICT in Effective implementation of Business operations: An empirical study” INSC International Publishers-2021.