Mr. K. SIVA SANKAR
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 02-01-2019
Educational Qualification: M.A., M.Phil., B.Ed., SET.
Teaching Experience: 13 Years 9 Months
Field of Research: Postcolonial Literature
- K Siva Sankar, An Analysis of Okonkwo’s Tragic Flaws in Chinua Achebe’s Things Fall Apart through the Eyes of Thiruvalluvar, Kalyan Bharati, Vol. XXIV, 2021, Pages: 167 – 175.
- K Siva Sankar, The Suppression of Igbo Language by the Colonizer in Chinua Achebe’s Things Fall Apart, Literary Endeavour, Vol:X, Issue:3, 2019, Pages:26-30.
- K Siva Sankar, Why Myth in Postcolonial Writing?, The Criterion: An International Journal in English, Vol:VII, Issue:3, 2016, Pages: 281- 289.
- K Siva Sankar, Chinua Achebe: An Exemplar in the Postcolonial Epoch, International Journal of Science and Research, Vol:IV, Issue:12, 2015, Pages: 489-492.
- K Siva Sankar, Teaching Language through Myth, International journal of English language, literature and translation studies, Vol:II, Issue: 3, 2015, Pages: 442-446.
- K Siva Sankar, The Challenges in Student–Centred Language Teaching in Engineering Colleges, Asian Academic Research Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol:I, Issue:22, 2014, Pages:362-369.