Dr. E. J. LALITH KUMAR
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 24-09-1998
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., M. Phil., B.Ed., Ph.D.
Teaching Experience: 27 Years
Field of Research: Fluid Dynamics
- Dusty Gas Flow Over a Semi-Infinite Vertical Cone, JP Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Volume 22, Number 2, Pages 201-216, 2021.
- Heat and Mass Transfer effects on a free convective flow past a semi-infinite vertical cone with thermal radiation and chemical reaction, JP Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 12(5), 103-129, 2015
- MHD Free convection flow of water at 4⁰C past a semi-infinite vertical cone with variable surface heat flux, International Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 7(2), 107-116, 2015.
- Free convection effects on a vertical cone with variable viscosity and thermal conductivity, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, Vol.57 No.3, 473-482, 2016.
- Combined effects of Joule Heating and Viscous dissipation effects on a MHD free convective flow past a semi-infinite vertical cone with variable surface temperature, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.9(S1), DOI:10.17485/ijst/2016/v9iS1/61905/December 2016.