Dr. A. KALIDOSS
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 23-11-2020
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., Ph.D.
Teaching Experience: 7 Years
Field of Research: Microbial Biotechnology and Pharmacology
- Kalidoss Annathurai and Loyalakpa Konthoujam, Isolation and Identification of marine fungi from the East Coastal Region of Chennai, International Journal of Advanced Research in Biological Sciences, 2020, 7(12): 126-133.
- Yogananth. N, Kalidoss.A, Syed Ali.M, and Anuradha.V, Production of food grade pigments from Pseudomonas aeruginosa, International Journal of Current Research in Biology and Medicine, 2016, 1(1): 14-18.
- Kalidoss Annathurai*, Krishnamoorthy Palaniyandi and Ravikumar Raamaiah, Callus induction and antimicrobial activity from Ziziphus mauritiana. Lam, Indian Journal of Applied Microbiology, 2015, 18 (2), 32-39.
- Selvakumar D*, Rajan R and Kalidoss. A, Screening of Bioactive Compounds from Streptomyces associated with gut of Ornamental Fish Caraccius auratus Indian Journal of Applied Microbiology, 2015, 18 (2), 32-39.
- Chanthuru A, Kalidoss A, and Sivakumar T, Evaluation of fatty acid profile and anti-microbial activity of Tinospora cordifolia, International Journal of Comprehensive Research in Biological Sciences 1(2) 2014 (ISSN: 2393-8560).