Dr. K. SUDHARSAN
Experience & Activities
Date of Joining: 23-11-2020
Educational Qualification: M.Sc., Ph D.
Teaching Experience: 7 Months
Industrial Experience: 2 Years
Field of Research: Biopolymers & Food Microbiology
- Sudharsan. K, Devika, U,Chandra Mohan,C, Aafrin Vajiha,B, Maria Jenita, P, Lalithapriya,U, Azhagu saravana babu, P, Sukumar*, M. Preparation of poly(lactic acid) from Prosopis juliflora and incorporation of Chitosan for packaging applications, Journal of Biosciences and Bioengineering, 128:3, 2019, Pg 323-331.
- C Chandra Mohan, K Harini, K Sudharsan, K Radha Krishnan, M Sukumar*, Quorum quenching effect and kinetics of active compound from S. aromaticum and C. cassia fused packaging films in shelf life of chicken meat, LWT Food science and Technology, 105, 2019, pg 87-102.
- CC Mohan, K Harini, S Karthikeyan, K Sudharsan, M Sukumar*, Effect of film constituents and different processing conditions on the properties of starch based thermoplastic films. International journal of biological macromolecules, Vol 120, 2018, pg 2007-2016.
- C Chandra Mohan, K Harini, B Vajiha Aafrin, S Babuskin, S Karthikeyan, K Sudharsan, V Renuka, M Sukumar*, Extraction and characterization of polysaccharides from tamarind seeds, rice mill residue, okra waste and sugarcane bagasse for its Bio-thermoplastic properties. Carbohydrate polymers, 186, 2018, pg 394-401.
- Sudharsan, K, Chandra Mohan, C, Azhagu, Saravana Babu, P, Archana, G,Sabina, K, Sivarajan, M & Sukumar, M*, Production and characterization of cellulose reinforced starch (CRT) films, International journal of biological macromolecules, Vol 83, 2016, pg 385-95.