Lecture hours: 30 hrs
To teach the International Economics To acquire the knowledge 0f Export Import. To know about International Economic Organizations and its Functions.
Equip the students to have the thorough knowledge of International Economics.
Unit I – International Trade – Importance of International Trade, Theories of Foreign Trade:- Theories of Adam Smith, Ricardo, Haberler‟sHechsher -Ohlin Balance of Trade, Balance of Payment – Concepts – Causes of Disequilibrium, Methods to Correct Disequilibrium – Fixed and Floating Exchange Rates – Euro – Dollar Marketing (An Over View)
Unit II – Export Management – Export Procedure and Documents – Export Finance – Export Promotion – Export Pricing. International Economic Organizations and its Functions IMF, IDA, IFA, IBRD, ADB, UNCTAD, UNIDO
Unit III – WTO and Trade Liberalization – Liberalization of Trade in Manufacturing and in Agricultural Trade – TRIPS, TRIMS .
Unit IV – Methods of foreign payment-Determination of rate of exchange- The Uruguay round.
Unit V – Investment subsidy– Indian Patent Law.
- Francis Cherunilam, International Trade and Export Management – Himalaya Publishing House – Mumbai –04.
- Paul.R.Krugman and Maurice Obstfeld, International Economics (Theory and Policy) – Pearson Education Asia – Addison Wesley Longman (P) Ltd -Delhi –92.
- Robert J.Carbaugh, International Economics – Thomson Information Publishing Group – Wadsworth Publishing Company -California.
- H.G. Mannur, International Economics–Vikas Publishing House (P) Ltd – New Delhi.
Accounting with Tally
Lecture hours: 30 hrs
Unit- I Introduction of Computerized accounting and Tally Introduction, Importance of Using tally, advantages of Tally, features of Tally.
Unit- II Starting with tally, basic features of tally, Company creation, ledger creation and inventory creation in tally.
Unit- III Recording of transactions in tally. Journal and all subsidiary Books
Unit- IV Modification or alteration of records in Tally
Unit V Report generation (procedure) Generation of Trial balance and final accounts
- Implementing Tally 9 – A K Nadhani – BPB Publication- New Delhi
- Tally ERP 9: J.S. Arora, Kalyani Publications.
- Mastering Tally: Dinesh Maidasani, Firewal Media