- A minimum of 60% mark or First class is required in undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- A Bachelor’s degree should be of minimum of three years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied in regular full-time programmes.
- The candidates appearing for final year examination in 2022, whose results will be published before August 2022, are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests- TANCET/Consortium and the scores should be made available to the admissions office before the last date of application.