VALUE ADDED COURSES
Value added courses are important for higher education institutions to supplement the curriculum to make students better prepared to meet industry demands as well as develop their own interests and aptitudes. Our college offers a wide variety of short term certificate courses which are conducted after class hours or during semester breaks. These courses are conducted by subject experts and help students stand apart from the rest in the job market by adding further value to their resume.
- To provide students an understanding of the expectations of industry.
- To improve employability skills of students.
- To bridge the skill gaps and make students industry ready.
- To provide an opportunity to students to develop inter-disciplinary skills.
VALUE ADDED COURSES OFFERED TO OUR STUDENTS:
- Bridge course
- Hands on training on bioentrepreneurship – Mushroom cultivation
- Swayam- NPTEL Courses
- Hands on training in Bioinformatics – Genomics and Proteomics
- Protein Engineering