Extra curricular activities can have a positive impact on students’ self-esteem and will boost the student’s confidence and improve their capabilities. The department provide ample support and encouragement to the students to shine in their interested areas.
- S.P. Subashree III year B.Sc won 2nd prize in Jam conducted by Bhakthavachalam College in 2014
- Jeevithra III year B.Sc played a role as representative for TQI (Talent Quest of India) for Dharmapuri District and she has participated as Chennai voluntaries for a Social Work Program “Joy of giving work”in the year 2013-14 and got ‘Best Student – NGO’
- Jeevithra III year B.Sc., T. Shreenithi, II year B.Sc., as a member of “Ulasat Organization”Participated to teach the under privileged Students in and around SRM Arts and Science College.
- Yuvasri III B.Sc Microbiology Won Ist Price in Biomics -2019 (Cultural activity) organised by Bhaktavasalam memorial College for Women.
- Niveditha III B.Sc Microbiology Won 2nd Price in district level Tamil Speech held on August 2018.
- Niveditha III B.Sc Microbiology Won 2nd Price in ‘Waste into Worth held’ on Feb 2019, organised by Bhaktavasalam Memorial College for Women.
Department of Microbiology student has got overall Championship in “BIOMIC” Life Science Competition organized by Bhaktavasalam memorial College, Chennai on Feb 8-2019.
Kushan Lahiri & Inder Kumar(2019-2020) won first prize in quiz competition held in SDNB Vaishnava College, Chrompet.
Alankritha .Y, Mahesh Padmanaban won 2nd Prize in Group Singing at SDNB Vaishnava College, Chrompet. (2019-2020)
Yuvasri .J, won 2nd Prize in Essay Writing competition conducted by Guru Nanak College, Velachery. (2019-2020)
Sathyajeet Patra & Nivedidha. N won 3rd prize in Quiz competition held in Loyola College Nungampakkam (2019-2020)